70 SEXY LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM AND HER

Any relationship is full of ups and downs and sometimes it happens that partners become bored together. This is a common situation and to prevent it, you need to keep love burning. One of the ways to do it is to send sexy quotes to the person you love.

Exchanging dirty messages will always spice up the relationship. Sexy quotes will give a breath of fresh air and reveal the wild sides of your personalities.

Choose wisely which words will go deep inside the heart and cause a rush of passion and sensuality. These quotes and sayings will cheer up the spouse and make him or her feel loved, appreciated, and desired.

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status



Each relationship is empty without a bright flame of passion, which is constantly burning between you two. If you can’t restrain yourself when you catch your boyfriend or girlfriend staring at you, when the butterflies in your stomach fly so high, that you have a shortness of breath, then you’re in love! Express what you feel via sexy quotes for him and her, horny quotes, dirty quotes, freaky nasty quotes for him, funny dirty quotes, sex quotes, dirty sayings, naughty quotes and sex quotes images.

Sexy Quotes for Him


Your lips are like honey and your hugs are warmer than the blanket. Your kisses are like wine, I want to get drunk.

I want to feel your scent, taste, and skin tonight and each night we are together.

My ideal body weight is yours on mine, you are my dream.

I love the way you explore my body using your hands and the way you call me your girl.

Butterflies in the stomach? I don’t feel them because when you kiss me, I feel the whole zoo in my body.

sexy quotes for him
Horny Quotes

You are an ideal woman! You are a cold queen in public and in private, you become my little naughty girl.

I am crazy about you! You are in my heart, in my soul and in my inappropriate thoughts.

I get horny each time I see your beautiful eyes, seducing lips, and an amazing body. You are the only woman whom I will never get tired of loving.

Sexuality is something you can’t acquire. A woman is either born with it or not. You are the embodiment of sensuality for me.

I get horny each time I see you and it’s your fault because you are extremely sexy!
 horny quotes

Dirty Sex Quotes for Him

I love everything about you. The only thing, which bothers me, is your clothes. Take it off.

The way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you tease me drives me crazy.

I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re at home in your bed and I am alone in my bed. One of us is in the wrong place.

When I look into your eyes, I feel euphoria, but when you kiss my neck, I taste the paradise.

I’ve always been a modest girl, but when I see you, I want to do bad things with you.
 dirty sex quotes for him

Freaky Nasty Quotes for Him

Leave love notes all over my Your bite marks are the signs I want to get.

It’s been a long day… All I need is your hugs, which you’ll give me in our bed.

I love all facets of your personality, but I should admit that your wild side is my favorite.

We are an ideal couple: a real gentleman and his nasty girl! Thanks for loving me unconditionally.

All I can think about when we are together is about your body on mine.

freaky nasty quotes for him


Sexy Quotes for Her

Darling, all I want is to be irresistibly desired by you.

A fire inside me is burning brightly, kiss me and set me free from this thirst for your sweet lips.

My passion for you is intoxicating. But I’d rather be burned with desire for you rather than live my life without experiencing these awesome emotions.

You’re super hot! But not only your curves, eyes and lips make you so sexy. You exude sensuality the way you walk, the way you talk and the way to think.

I have a crush on your mind and on your heart, but your sexy body is a huge bonus!

sexy quotes for her


best sexy quotes for her
Funny Dirty Quotes

The most productive thing I’ve done today is dreaming about you naked.

I hope you are enjoying your And I hope it is as sexy and beautiful as your lips.

Hey, baby! You’ve got new pants. I like them! Can I test a zipper?

I can fall madly in bed with you because you are so sexy, that you can’t be ignored.

I am a monster in bed because I can sleep for days!

funny dirty quotes


Sexual Quotes

I didn’t like candies at all, but when I tasted your lips, I became addicted to sweets because your lips
are the yummiest thing in the world!

Sex with you is just like money – even too much isn’t enough.

To have you in bed with me, hearing your breathing, feeling your hands and smelling the scent of your hair is a miracle for me.

You share with me all joys in life: love, affection, care, attention and the most awesome sex I’ve ever had.

I want to kiss every corner of your body to express all love, which I have in my heart.

sexual quotes

 cool sexual quotes

Sex Quotes For Her

There is only one thing in the world that was proved to wake me up better than coffee. It’s morning sex with you.

Everybody says “do what you love”, so the only thing I want to do in my life is to make love to you.

You look like a nymph. Your golden hair falls to the buttocks and you are beautiful in your nakedness. Your hair is the only clothes that you should wear. You’re beautiful.

You’re an amazing woman. Your smile awakens butterflies in my stomach, your eyes make my heart skip a beat and your kisses make me horny.

One kiss burns around 6 calories. Do you want to work out with me?

sex quotes for her

Dirty Sayings

You’re the best man on the planet! You are a gentleman, who holds my hand and the man, who pulls my hair.

Be naughty with me because then I can spank you legally.

Even if each inch of my body is pressed tightly against your body, I will still tell you “Hold me closer.”

I miss you. I wish you were here, next to me. Naked, of course.

I wouldn’t mind having a weekend, full of passionate kisses, tender cuddles, and sexy words.

 dirty sayings

 dirty sexy sayings

Funny Sex Quotes

I’ve tasted your lips in my dreams and when I woke up, I knew for sure what I wanted for breakfast.

Some girls are very funny. They always laugh during sex, regardless what they are reading.

I’ve decided to stay in shape and I’ve heard that sex is the best form of exercising. Will you be my coach?

The sex was so good, that after it has finished, even neighbors went out to smoke.

Endorphins make us happier. Both chocolate and sex help the body to release them. I don’t like sweets, but I need to be happy. Will you try another way with me?
 funny sex quotes

 awesome sex quotes
Dirty Love Quotes
With you, I saw this world in colorful shades and only you has shown me a road to the paradise in our bedroom.

The best way to start my day is to meet with your lips and cover your body with my hands.

I dream about you in my bed every night. I don’t have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination.

I just want you. With all your silly jokes, sarcasm, smiles, flaws and mistakes. I want all of you.

Only you can give me the feeling that I have wings and fly each time I embrace you.

dirty love quotes
Naughty Quotes for Her


Kissing eliminates stress and reduces the blood pressure. I am so stressed today, will you give me a remedy?

I wanna be the man, who will conquer your heart and rumple your sheets.

I love when I catch you looking at me. My heart beats faster and a liquid fire begins to flow through my veins.

Kiss me, sweetheart. I promise I am more delicious than your favorite candies.

Smile always, love. Your lips are both wonderful when you kiss me and smile for
 naughty quotes for her

You Are Sexy Quotes

You are so hot that you should have been born with a warning label.

Good girls always go to heaven, but bad girls make you feel as if you are in a paradise.

I don’t have to stay in shape because I’ve reached the perfect fit. Kissing and cuddling with you is the best workout ever!

You’re awesome. You do bad things and you do them very well.

Your intelligence, kindness, and openness are very sexy and they turn me on.

you are sexy quotes
 you are sexy quotes
Nasty Sexual Sayings

When I saw you for the first time, I caught myself thinking “Bad idea,” but I like bad ideas.

I want to see you tonight in a perfect position ever – next to my body.

I crave that side of you, which you show to nobody: your kind soul, a clear mind, and a perfect body.

Baby, I am totally into you. I see the fire in your eyes and I am ready to play with it.

You’re a unique woman. You have a fantastic combination of intelligence and a dirty mind. I like that

Comments

  1. Listing your business information on these free listing portal increases online exposure and provides new avenues to reach potential customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titanium Fidget Spinner - TIK Design Studio
    › product › titanium-fidget-spinner- titanium blue ps4 controller › product › titanium-fidget-spinner- titanium exhaust tubing The Titanium Fidget is mens titanium watches a flexible, titanium camping cookware compact and durable tool that allows you to use your imagination when raft titanium designing your own device. TIL THE WORLD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are morning quotes here for every occasion, whether you want to tell your crush that you love them, or you want to tell them that you're mad at them. No matter what you are feeling, we have the perfect Morning Quotes For My Crush!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning Sexy Messages For Her